Dr. Vladimir Klebanov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Klebanov?

He is disgusting nasty rude and unprofessional

Dear Dr. Klebanov: Meeting you on my life journey in time of need is just a blessing by itself. Your kindness, compassion and professionalism was what I needed the most, when my sickness took over my life. You have helped me to find strength to overcome it and continue to lead a normal life as much as it possible in my condition. But most importantly I always felt that I am speaking to a friend, who cares and not just a doctor. Thank you very much for everything from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, Valerie

Must retire

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a so called Professional. He should not be practicing.

Dr Klebanov has helped me with so much. Very good Doctor!!

Great Doctor!

Dr Klebanov is the best Doctor I have been to. I go to his office in Old Bridge, Nj I am in and out of the office in no time and he knows exactly what I need. I feel great!

So/So

At first he cares and wants to help, but if your condition worsens he wants nothing to do with you. I felt like he made fun of my issues with Angela. I did not feel comfortable enough to continually see either one.

Awful

Him and his staff are terrible. Very unprofessional.

Horrible

Horrible experience-suffer bi-polar, was given medication that made my manic condition much worst.This Dr is all about money and could care less about you or your condition.Told me he would send paper work to my company instead sent a 100 dollar invoice,for him to fill out a few questions.Girl working at the practice is rude and unprofessional.You can really sense that they dont care-very cold people.Take my advice avoid-only positive is getting fast appts.

Scam

I have to say I had high hopes for Dr.Klebenov since this was the only place that would see me within 2 months. Unfortunately, I was utterly disappointed. I had to wait 30 minutes to see him the first time, and when I did his only job is to write scrips. I was not impressed by his credentials and am not sure what hes there for other than owning the practice. Im assuming Angela (the actual therapist) is his wife, and she doesnt really seem to know how to be a therapist because I could have had a better conversation talking to my dog. She was really nice, but I didnt seem to get anything out of my visit and will not be returning.

Doctor is a complete professional, very sweet, very explanatory and thorough

one of the best doctor

Not a good choice

Indifferent psychiatrist is not the one you would want to see.