Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vladimir Milo
Dr. Vladimir Milo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Milo is affiliated with St Anthony's Medical Center, Des Peres Hospital and St. Mary`s Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vladimir Milo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Vladimir Milo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.