- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Morgovsky?
wrong diagnosis, not knowledged, not decent
Posted on February 1st, 2011
1) Though dr. Morgovsky spent a lot of time with patient, he was not able to set right diagnosis.2) Dr. Morgovsky has not enough knowledges about medications, especialy on their side effects. Don't care about patient's complaines on side effects.3) Dr. Morgovsky provided not decent practice sending blood test samples out of network without patients permissions. Therefore the patient supposed to pay out of pocket $800 charge not covered by insurance. Even after patient's notice about the problem, dr. Morgovsky no willing to send futher blood test samples to in-network laboratory.
Posted on June 30th, 2017
Dr. Vladimir Morgovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides