Dr. Vladimir Petorak Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Petorak Jr?

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Excellent care.

Probably Saved My Life

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr. Petorek performed a colonoscopy on me recently, and I quite honestly think he may have saved my life. I've been a patient of his for over fifteen years, and had two previous colonoscopies where he removed pre-cancerous polyps. I moved from the Lewisburg area and had a third colonoscopy at a local medical center after experiencing rectal bleeding about two years ago. I was told that this third colonoscopy was normal, and was put on a 5 year re-check schedule.Recently had another episode of rectal bleeding and decided to look up the third colonoscopy report at the medical centers website. What I found was distressing; double anesthesia,colon spasms. I asked my Primary Physician to refer me back to Dr. Petorek. He found another pre-cancerous polyp on the valve between my small and large intestine. He removed it and recommended a 1 year follow up. No double anesthesia, no colon spasms. Thank you Dr. Petorek and the entire staff!

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Terrible at follow-up. Repeatedly fails to respond to phone calls. When suffering from chronic diarrhea and consequently very weak, I was told (when I went to the office after receiving no response to two phone calls) just to wear an adult diaper until the doctor could fine-tune my medicine (he never did call back with any further information).

Posted on February 27th, 2017