Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vladimir Rankovic
Dr. Vladimir Rankovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rankovic is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Bethesda Heart Hospital and Delray Medical Center. Dr. Rankovic has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vladimir Rankovic has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Rankovic is a talented and compassionate surgeon. He takes the time to explain all options and complexities of the surgical procedures up front. You know what you're getting. He is personable and communicates extremely well. He cares not only about the outcome, but also cares about the patient's feelings and concerns.I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rankovic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Vladimir Rankovic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Electrophysiologists Associates, 180 John F Kennedy Dr Ste 311, Lake Worth, FL
Dr. Vladimir Rankovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.