Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Volare A Yantis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Volare A Yantis has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Volare A Yantis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
They never call back and don't follow through with refills.
I asked my secretary to call and make me an appt after I was releaced from hosp. per the instructions of the ICU doc. She called 4 times trying to make an appt for me. Every time the person wanted more info and refused to make an appt for me with out it. Ranging from Date of Birth to ss# , to address, of which my sec. told her the only three addresses she knew all of which the person told her was wrong, and then the last call she wanted to know why i needed the appt. I had not specifically told my secretary why i needed the appt and so she told the person it was probably for a follow up. The person refused to make the appt without knowing what it was specifically for. And I have been a patient for years! Totally unaceptable. If i didnt like Dr. Yantis so omuch I would be looking for another Dr. here it is a month after i have left the hospital and i still havent had the follow up.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Cox Medical Center North
Dr. Volare A Yantis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Family Medicine, 3231 S National Ave Ste 280, Springfield, MO
Dr. Volare A Yantis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.