Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Von V Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Von V Chang has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Von V Chang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I was looking for a good primary care doctor I can trust and treat me with respectâ¦ A doctor that can help me make important decisions, like which screening tests and shots to get, treat many health problems, refer me to a specialist when I need more help with a specific health issue, and guess what? I found him! I'm so happy and pleased with the way doctor Von makes me feelâ¦he makes me feel comfortable during my appointment, listens to my opinions and concerns, encourages me to ask questions, explains things in ways I can understand, spends enough time with me. I recommend him to all of my friends and family!
Pediatricians are supposed to act like they care about your child! He is In and out of my infants appointments. Doesn't bother to create a bond with her. He is vague with any questions you have. If he feels your child isn't developing at HIS standards he will call you out as a horrible parent. I will be taking my kids to a better pediatrician!
I've have had a minor condition for over 7 years and my dose of meds hasn't changed in over 3, yet I am still treated to a money grubbing doctor that wants blood work done every 3-6 months.... ridiculous. No one else would ask that it is done more than once a year!!!! He trys to strong arm you into an office visit that you don't need and holds your medication prescriptions hostage!! You don't need a doctor like him.
I found Dr. Von Change through the Kent Urgent Care Clinic, and have been going to him for several years. I am always given prompt service, minimal wait time, and have always been satisfied with diagnosis. I absolutely receommend DR Von Change to anyone looking for a family doctor.
19 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Von V Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKent Multicare Clinic, 222 State Ave N, Kent, WA
Dr. Von V Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, WA.