Dr. Von Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Von Chang?

Great doctor!

Posted on October 6th, 2014

I was looking for a good primary care doctor I can trust and treat me with respect… A doctor that can help me make important decisions, like which screening tests and shots to get, treat many health problems, refer me to a specialist when I need more help with a specific health issue, and guess what? I found him! I'm so happy and pleased with the way doctor Von makes me feel…he makes me feel comfortable during my appointment, listens to my opinions and concerns, encourages me to ask questions, explains things in ways I can understand, spends enough time with me. I recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Dr. Chang has been a very good doctor for my family. He takes the time to listen to our concerns and seems to follow up with the referrals, tests, etc. I would highly recommend him.

Awful pediatrician!!

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Pediatricians are supposed to act like they care about your child! He is In and out of my infants appointments. Doesn't bother to create a bond with her. He is vague with any questions you have. If he feels your child isn't developing at HIS standards he will call you out as a horrible parent. I will be taking my kids to a better pediatrician!

So much for regular condition

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I've have had a minor condition for over 7 years and my dose of meds hasn't changed in over 3, yet I am still treated to a money grubbing doctor that wants blood work done every 3-6 months.... ridiculous. No one else would ask that it is done more than once a year!!!! He trys to strong arm you into an office visit that you don't need and holds your medication prescriptions hostage!! You don't need a doctor like him.

Excellent Family Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2011

I found Dr. Von Change through the Kent Urgent Care Clinic, and have been going to him for several years. I am always given prompt service, minimal wait time, and have always been satisfied with diagnosis. I absolutely receommend DR Von Change to anyone looking for a family doctor.

Great if you like pills

Posted on February 26th, 2010

He is a very nice man with good bedside manor, but is not relible as to following through, listening, or standard in care provided. I have gone in and had him say nothings wrong and spend 5 minets with me, at other times I'm being run through every test possible for everything from aortal anurysm to genetic spinal issues however mysymptome have never changed. He is at times willing to take into concideration the patients thoughts and history, and at other times he goes on wild goose chases for reasons I have yet to determine. I can get refils or narcotics with out office visits, yet have had arguments on refils for alergy meds, and prilosec. Referals to a heart doctor were like pulling teeth. I had gastric-bypass 5 years ago and he has refused to send me to a specalist, do the nessisary blood work, or even simply rehydrate me as need. See at your own risk.

kent multicare awful

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Dr chang bad a diagnosing you will not be heard.You will need to go get another opinion guranteed save your money.you won't get proper diagnosis

Posted on December 22nd, 2015