Dr. Vonda R Ware Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vonda R Ware?

New patient appt so this might be why wait time was so long

Dr. Ware is indeed in her operating within her calling to care for God's people.

My Experience

The doctor was very nice but her wait time is outrageous. I waited 2 hours before being seen. I had the Nexplanon implant put in and a week later started having major issues I called the office twice during business hours. I was informed she was seeing patients and would return my call at the end of the day needless to say she never called me. Very disappointed in my experience!

Nice Enough

Her wait times are insane. Expect to wait for her at least 30-45 minutes until she enters the exam room. Waited 1hr 30 minutes for her before. When she does get into the room, she has a way of giving of haste.

appointment

great doctor wonderful

She is the VERY best in my Opinion.

I was referred to Dr. Ware as I required assistance with multiple large fibroids which were causing other health issues. Now 6 months after surgery, they have decreased 50% in size. I learned more from Dr Ware, and obtain better results in the 9 months I had been seeing her, than I had in the 7 years with my previous OB/GYN. Very down to earth, her demeanor puts you at ease; In looking around the office it was apparent that everyone loved her. It helps that she knows her stuff and can explain the most complex matters in the simplest terms. It is very difficult to find a GYN that is whole package.... I do not plan to look any further...It does not matter that she is leaving Grayson, I will follow her to Chattanooga. :-)

The 3 times that I have visited this doctor I seemed to wait a long time, but this last visit I waited in the examining room for over 30 minutes. Very uncomfortable