Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vonn E Roberts has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Vonn E Roberts has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Vonn E Roberts has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vonn E Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have an irrational fear of needles, and I was scheduled for an epidural for back pain relief. Having this irrational fear, I was so frightened when I arrived at the hospital. Dr. Roberts (and the nurse...Jen...at Bryan) were wonderful and reassuring. The pain was minimal. He is an outstanding physician, highly recommended to me by my outstanding internist...Dr. James Fosnaugh. (And Bryan Hospital is the place where I ALWAYS want to go for medical care.) I feel very fortunate to live in a city with such caring physicians and nursing personnel in a professional atmosphere. I have lived in Lincoln for 31 years and have been very impressed with the medical care in this city.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Vonn E Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic-Wausau, 2727 Plaza Dr, Wausau, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vonn E Roberts in this video.
Dr. Vonn E Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.