Dr. Vrajlal L Rajyaguru Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vrajlal L Rajyaguru?

Incredible Dr.

This Dr. is caring and is not the typical Dr. that just pushes pills. He gets to the root of the issue to alleviate pain. He truly cares for his patients, this is a rare commodity.

Best Doctor

This Dr. is my favorite Dr. because he truly cares about his patients. He listens to what you have to say about the pain that you have and he is able to make the pain either go away or improve it greatly so that it is manageable. SO many other Drs. tend to treat the symptoms and not the cause. This Dr. treats the cause of the pain to the greatest of his ability. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

Best Dr. I have ever encountered

I love this doctor, both my husband and I have been seeing him for years and he has an incredible manner with his patients. He is very caring and his treatments work! Very short wait and his staff is wonderful too! Highly recommended. Awesome too bad it only goes to 5 stars!

Excellence in Actionm

I have been seeing this physician since 2004, and my overall experience has been extremely positive. I have never had any difficulty obtaining an appointment, which is particularly important when dealing with progressively degenerative back problems. Moreover, his handling of needles when performing pain relieving injections is superb. There has only been one occasion when I experienced discomfort, and that was due to the severe inflamation of the nerve requiring the injection--not any ineptitude on his part. My typical wait time when arriving for my regularly scheduled appointment is between 0 and 5 minutes. The only occasion when I had to wait longer than that was at my initial visit, when I had to complete the paperwork necessary to set up my file. All in all, I would say that he is an excellent physician.

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Raj for several years now. Prior to seeing him, I had surgery and was with a different pain doc. Dr. Raj was the first doctor to drastically reduce my pain with minimal pain medication. He was able to get me walking and working again. Do yourself a favor and give him a try. He also has an office in Orlando for convenience.

not to sure of this Dr.

He has an office located inside of a pharmacy and has shown no concern in my medical history nobody takes my vitals when i go to his office and all he talks about is giving me shots in my back. I was seen by another pain mngt. Dr. before him and the only reason why i saw this physician is because of my change in health isurance. If not i would had stayed with my old Dr. I am a high risk patient with major back problems and other major risk i am on a high dosage of morpine and he has not even sent me to check my blood my work when he knows that i have renal failure if it wasnt that my primary doesn't send me to get blood work i would not know how i was doing with my cratime levels or my liver levels since i have been on this medication for several years and my other pain dr would send me on a monthly basis for blood work. I am just not sure that this dr. is practicing in the correct way. and i go on and on