Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vrunda Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vrunda Patel has the following 26 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Uterine Prolapse
- Birth Control
- Mood Disorders
Dr. Vrunda Patel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vrunda Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I've been seeing Dr. Patel for a few years now, mostly for check ups and birth control. As a lean female with an auto-immune disease, I am very conscious of my body weight. My weight has not fluctuated greatly in the time I've been seeing Dr. Patel, and the auto-immune disease is surely noted in my file, however, every time I see her she asks if I have an eating disorder. She is blunt and rude and addresses such a sensitive topic like a bull in a china shop. I've never had an eating disorder, but I'm sure if I did I would not admit to it in such a negative environment. I think it's time to switch doctors.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Vrunda Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Eye Group, 419 N Harrison St Ste 104, Princeton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vrunda Patel in this video.
Dr. Vrunda Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.