Vu Tran Ho Is this you?

Have you seen Vu Tran Ho?

His lack of communication caused my mothers death

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Very professional and takes time to explain everything fully. His management of my care includes complete teaching of my disease with hand drawn diagrams. He works with my whole team taking the leadership in arranging test, referrals and complete followup care.

Very detailed oriented

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Staff was very polite and efficient. Dr is always says he's sorry for my wait even though my wait time is much less than any of my other doctors. Very professional and willing to take the time to explain any questions I had.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Unfortunately this doctor works at an office that has pharmacy techs mixing chemo with no pharmacist on staff. Therefore the meds are mixed, never checked for accuracy, etc and the nurse infuses directly into patients which can be extremely dangerous when no one is checking the work. I know first hand, I used to work there and never once was our work checked before it was infused.

Posted on October 6th, 2017