Dr. Vu Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vu Nguyen?

Breast reconstructive surgery following breast cancer.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Nguyen and staff were wonderful, he took time to explain both before and after surgery everything we needed to know. Following a successful surgery Dr. Nguyen has continued to make life as normal as can be, my wife chose the right doctor, he was fantastic as was the rest of the team at Magee=Woman's Hospital.

patient

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Today I had my 1 year followup appointment with my breast surgeons office. As my doctor examined my reconstructed left breast (I had a mastectomy of my left breast and tram flap reconstruction) she commented that my plastic surgeon did an excellent job. She said my reconstruction was the best she has seen, and she has seen many, many! I have Dr Nguyen to thank for this. I am so blessed to have had the privilege of Dr Nguyen perform my tram flap reconstruction. He is truly a Dr who takes his work to heart. I urge anyone in this unfortunate position to make an appointment to discuss your options with this Dr. His work ethic is impeccable.

Dr. Nguyen is amazing

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Words can not express how wonderful Dr. Nguyen is. He is everything that a Doctor/surgeon should be. Not only does he do amazing work, but he is extremely compassionate, caring, and has superb bedside manners. He genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone who has to go through any kind of reconstruction.

Correction !!!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I just submitted a patient review on Dr. Nguyen,and completely missed the most important rating -- the over all rating-- Doctor deserves 5 stars plus !!!...and I sincerely apologize for my mistake .

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I am so pleased with the results of my tram flap breast reconstruction performed by dr. Nguyen and his surgical team. In my profession I meet women daily who are faced with breast cancer diagnosis and surgery options. I will share my experience with whoever I can, and Dr. Vu Nguyen will be highly recommended by me!

I doubt you could find a better plastic surgeon! 10 stars!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I can not say enough about the care I have received from Dr. Nguyen and his staff. It is nice to have a doctor that make you feel you matter. Could not ask for more from a doctor and his staff!!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

excellent bedside manner and has such great compassion for his patients. He goes above and beyond listening and dealing with specific problems. He keeps working until a resolution to the problem has been obtained.

Breast and tummy

Posted on March 12th, 2013

He did a wonderful job on my breast and tummy! Highly recommend him!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Nguyen was very interested in me and listened to what I had to say and how I felt. I had a mastectomy of my right breast and he did a breast reduction of my left breast and a breast implant of my right breast. I would highly recommmend him to anyone. He is a very caring doctor and person.

Dr. Nguyen is a bright, professional, caring doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Nguyen listened intently to me regarding my concerns and needs. I never felt rushed and I believed he was willing to take as much time as needed to help me through the process of pre- and post- surgery. He was also very quick with responding to my emails. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on May 14th, 2009

I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Nguyen when he was in his final year of residency. He did an excellent job! I was very pleased with the entire experience.

Posted on June 5th, 2017