Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vu Nguyen
Dr. Vu Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomeryville, PA, with other offices in Ephrata, PA and Springfield, PA (and 13 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital. Dr. Nguyen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vu Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vu Nguyen has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Vu Nguyen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Both my husband and I have loyally followed Dr. Nguyen since before Leola Family Practice - back when he covered 1 or 2 days a week for another Dr. in Reinholds. He is by far the best physician I have seen in years. We moved my husband's appointment up to Friday so he saw him Friday and then on Monday we received a call to say he was no longer at New Holland Family Practice and they wanted to schedule him with another Doctor. NO THANK YOU. WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO CALL AND SCHEDULE WITH DR. NGUYEN. If anyone knows where Dr. Nguyen will be practicing, please let me know!!! Dr. Nguyen, if you are reading this, PLEASE contact me and LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!!! If ANYONE knows where Dr. Nguyen is, please put list his new location in a review so we will know. In our eyes, Dr. Nguyen truly cares about his patients. Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital
Lancaster General Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital
17 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vu Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomeryville, PA.