Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allen, TX, with another office in Mesquite, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Slabisak is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Slabisak has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
I am having surgery next week with Dr. Slabisak next Friday and feel fully confident to be in his hands. Unfortunately his team is awful and rude. I was given the address of the location of the Mesquite on a post-it note along with pre-surgery questions. I went to his office to clarify and was yelled at! I called again the next day and was hung up on. Were it not for his staff I will give him a 5.
He is a very good doctor and my problem is with his staff. I had to call and try to figure out everything on my own. I wasn't even sure if I was having surgery because no on told me my insurance approved it. I would leave messages for his assistant and they wouldn't call me back. I told them about my phone number change 4 different times and the last time I called they still had it wrong! Surgery worked great but it wasn't a seamless process. Post-op "crickets" here we go again with the staff ignoring my questions.
I give Dr. Slabisak an overall four in everything I experience. His staff is courteous, my appointments in his offices were prompt and his staff made you feel your health and well being was important to them. As for Dr Slabisak he always takes the time to explain diagnosis, and you feel comfortable with him. He truly cares about you. A-plus in all aspects to Dr Slabisak practice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Slabisak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak in this video.
Dr. Vudhi V Slabisak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.