Dr. Vuthy Leng Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vuthy Leng?

patient/retired

I have been a patient of Dr. Leng for several years now and he has always treated me with respect and compassion.

good and nice

I finally found a doctor!!!!

Dr. Leng is the first doctor that I have been to in many years that I feel actually cares about me as a person and not just as a job or a $$ sign. He and his staff are very caring and make you feel at home. Everytime I called with a question he would talk to me himself or call right back. I hope to have him as my and my family doctor for years to come!!!

Frank

Dr. Leng is so smart! He uses the computer but I am 100% sure that he understands patient's needs! He knows everything I talk about by heart and he was the one who discovered my basal cell CA after referring me to derma.. I underwent Moh's microsurgery and was completely well.. Dr. Leng you are the best Dr. in Federal Way.. He has a really smart student too.. and I admire his effort to teach the younger medical professionals .. You are awesome dr. Leng!!! Thanks for saving my life!!!:)

Dedicated, nice, caring, he is very committed to his practice. The best Doctor in Federal Way

Computer Doc

After seeing his preformance decline over a few years, and see him rely more and more on his computer... we decided to give him a final chance and he misdiagnoses a bone spur and MUTILATED the thumb imporperly treating what he THOUGHT it was.

Great overall office experience.

Dr. Leng and his staff are very courteous, competent and wonderful people as well as medical practitioners. They make you feel welcome and take a genuine interest in you as a person (not just a number). I got the feeling they are really interested in me getting better.They provide excellent customer service and patient care.