Dr. Vynedra A Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vynedra A Smith?

DR.VYNEDRA SMITH

THE BEST IN NORTH CAROLINA!!PLEASE HURRY AND GET YOUR OWN PRACTICE THE PEOPLE WILL COME FROM FLORIDA (WEST PALM BEACH) TO SEE YOU!!!

Knowledge and Beauty

I first met Dr. Smith while undergoing my knee replacement at North Carolina Specialty Hospital. She is awesome!! Very thorough and complete. She actually took the time to investigate some complaints I had for many years. She is the ultimate in terms of her knowledge base (and can actually explain things without using medical jargon), professionalism and sincere compassion. I only wish she had a practice outside of the hospital.....I would be first in line. Thank You !

Thorough and Compassionate

My experience was absolutely wonderful while at NCSH and this was mainly because of Dr. Smith. Her smile is infectious, her spirit is calming and her bed side manner is wonderful. She is one of the physicians who did not mind spending the time to answer my questions. She was such a delight.....I wish she had a practice outside the hospital and I could have her as my primary doctor.

True compassion

Dr. Smith really spent the time to gather the necessary information prior to my major surgery. I appreciate her calm spirit and easy demeanor which helped put me at ease during a stressful time. She took enormous amounts of time to explain what I could expect in the recovery period and I appreciate all her time and genuine compassion.Thanks Dr. Smith !

Caring and Thorough

Thanks for the wonderful care I received while at NCSH. You attentiveness and concern were very much appreciated

A Thorough Physician

Dr. Smith is a remarkable physician. She spent a considerable amount of time obtaining the medical history of our loved. She was thorough and we greatly appreciated her time and efforts.

Dr. Quack!

THis is the most rude doctor I have ever experienced. Her rudness goes along with her incompentence. Caution stay away!!