Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vytautas Pukis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
Pukus and his staff seem to be in a hurry; the place is a mill and he always seems in a rush. He did not engage me and I felt like an object. His staff has little time for questions. The atmosphere is definitely third world; don't speak up, don't complain and be passive. When I asked Pukus about delayed reports from another doctor, he told me if I don't like it, to get another doctor. I Need I say more. Run!
I wish I could write good things here. It started bad soon as I called for an appointment. Receptionist needs some fine tuning on her phone etiquette. When I arrived for my appointment (early, to get paper work filled out) I was not treated very well, I am not a difficult person, but I do expect to be treated with as much respect as I give. The actual exam took less than 3 minutes, I did have some issues I wanted to talk to him about but he seem rushed and uninterested. At check out there was some miscommunication about return visit. There are plenty of Dr's in Huntsville
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Vytautas Pukis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVytautas Pukis Md, 610 Airport Rd SW Ste 200, Huntsville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vytautas Pukis in this video.
Dr. Vytautas Pukis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.