- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vytautas M Ringus has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vytautas M Ringus has the following 8 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Vytautas M Ringus Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vytautas M Ringus
Vytautas Ringus, MD is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with a specialty in treating foot and ankle problems. Dr. Ringus is in practice with Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center Norman, located at 825 E. Robinson in Norman. He completed his residency at West Virginia University Hospital in Morgantown and his fellowship at Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Center of Ohio.