Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Greg Ward
Dr Greg Ward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, NC, with another office in Hendersonville, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr Ward is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center, Edward Hospital and Rush-Copley Medical Center.
Dr Greg Ward has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Copley Medical Center
Rush-Copley Medical Center
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Landmark Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr Greg Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr Greg Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.