Dr. Waddah N Nassar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waddah N Nassar?

The real deal doctor!

Dr. Nassar is the doctor that really cares about his patients. He treats all with such respect and compassion you rarely see today. He has saved my life at least twice. If there is something wrong with you and you aren't sure what it is he will work with you on it until it is found and fixed. He is like a brother to me!!

Horrible Experiance

He wait time was over an hour!! Staff was horrible and unattending especially the front office staff! Doctor spent 3 minutes top with me and was very rude! And had vulgar comments! I do not recommend this office to anyone!!

I come from out of town just to see Dr. Nassar I'm very satisfied with the services that l receive. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Victoria

This has been my doctor for years. He is awesome!

My primary care physician for many years, would recommend him and do!

mr

1st appointment of day and STILL had to wait 35 minutes! We were the only patients in the waiting room! Staff very friendly but if you wait for them to return a call you will only grow old!

Dr Nesar neglects his patients and then droops them

Dr. Waddah Nesar was my mothers doctor at Warr Acers Nursing Facility in Warr Acers Oklahoma, He generally doesn't care about the patients. My mother had an infection and he did not catch up with that problem nor any of his staff present ad Warr Acers facility. Meanwhile my mother was getting worst and worst. based on the past occurrences I knew it was an infection she was having, so I insisted on having a lab done and sure enough she was having an infection, but the nurses were afraid to call him because the way he behaves when he is called. Finally I called him myself and he was very angry with me. my Mother, an elderly patient had to sit there untreated because of this Doctor’s behavior. The bottom line is that Dr Waddah Nesar is an irresponsible doctor and his behavior around the patients are unacceptable. Dr Nesar’s diagnoses is often incorrect, I do not recommend him under any circumstances, choose some one else for you patients care.

Dr. Nassar is the doctor with the MOSTEST!

I chose Dr. Waddah Nassar after working with him at a prior job. As a nurse myself, I admired and respected how he cared for and treated his patients. I have been going to him for many years now. He takes good care of both me and my husband. He is kind, patient and listens. I have great admiration for his support staff as well. As a nurse, I know a good doctor!

best Dr. in town

I have been seeing Dr. Nassar for several years, He is kind, caring, and very trustworthy, I have also entrusted my 80 yr. old mothers care to him!! I feel that he is not only my Dr. he is a friend and I would recommend him to anybody, and already have to several friends who he now takes care of!

Great Dr

Dr Nassar is a incredible Dr who I have been seing for several years, he has always been friendly, and shows concern for his patients.

Biju Andrews

One of the best and smartest Doctor I met. Very Smart and nice!

Fantastic Doctor

I thought Dr Nassar was an oustanding and caring DR. he was the first dr i've ever met that really wanted to help me, and listened. I would recommend him anyday!

Dr. Waddah N Nassar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.