Dr. Wade Brosius Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Wade Brosius?

If you want a doctor to listen don't go here

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Office is full of know it people. And if you want your diagnosis.... The CPA , WILL JUST GOOGLE IT FOR YOU.

Great person and doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Brosius consistently for many years now. Very intelligent and personable. He's a joy to interact with even if you're not feeling 100% healthy :)

Posted on February 10th, 2014

LOVE the Doctor. . . . very much dislike the office staff. They need a customer service course badly.

Big Buisiness

Posted on October 15th, 2013

Dr knows best! Don't even try to question them. I had a difference of opinion over what medication worked best for me and he insisted I take this horrible stuff that made me feel like a zombie. After leaving Spring Ford Family Practice, I found out that he had flagged me in the computer so I couldn't see anyone associated with him, even at other offices which I had never been to. $50 to get MY records! Find youself a nice single doctor practice.

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I loved Dr Brosius. I've seen him a few times. However, its the practice as whole that I hated. The front desk staff can be rude at times and give you attitude if you ask for an appointment with a Dr and not a nurse practitioner. Tara is a moron who sits on her lap top and googles your symptoms. Really?, I could do that at home. More then likely she'll send you for blood work if she doesnt know what else to tell you. If you have tests done they will have an assistant or volunteer to call you to give the results and thats like talking to a kid in Jr high... imagine the snapping gum etc. Not happy with this practice so I left.

A Very Poor Experience

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I did not get the impression that I was a valued health care consumer from Dr. Brosius or any member of his staff, with whom I interacted on numerous occasions. I feel Dr. Brosius did not spend sufficient time with me, nor did he listen to me adequately.In my opinion, Dr. Brosius was all-too quick to make a diagnosis and prescribe medications and other treatment based on rather limited diagnostic information. I am so glad that I chose to seek medical care elsewhere. I believe I deserve much better.

He is the best. My whole family likes him as well

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I have been under Dr. Brosius care since the first day in started working at Spring-Ford Family Practice. He is so down to earth, at times funny, he will show me pictures from his medical book to help me understand what is going on inside my body. He is very accurate in diagnosing my problem. There is only one problem I have with Dr. Brosius. He has become sooo popular that it may take one-three weeks to get in to see him.

Great doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I have seen Dr. Brosius many years and I'm glad I found this site to rate him while looking for rating on another specialist I have to see. Dr. Brosius spends the time you need for him to answer all of your questions and take care of what you need. He will educate you on what your problem is as needed. The office staff is not very warm, only office I've ever been to, Dr. or otherwise, where the mailman comes in to delivery the mail and doesn't get any acknowledgement from either of the two people behind the desk not on the phone or dealing with patients... but I don't go to see them.

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Brosius is the best as others have said. I am a diabetic patient and he has taken time over the last few years to really help me and educate me.His conservative approach to issues gives me reassurance that he doesn't dismiss any clue you may be giving him.Great, funny, down to earth doctor.

Posted on March 27th, 2011

his thoroughness aND THOUGHTFULNES WITH COMPLEX PROBLEMS IS VERY REASSURING

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Very smart. Spends the time and answers all questions. Because he spends the time, appts. tend to run on the long side, but it's worth any waiting. I have no issues with the office staff, as others have stated. We're lucky to have Dr. Brosius in our community.

Look Elsewhere!!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2009

Good luck if you have more than the common cold. This practice will run you around seeing only their affiliates that are no help in diagnosing your problems. They change their opinions of what is going on with the direction of the wind. The office staff is rude and never follows up on things such as records requests, complaints, anything you could possibly need from them. I personally would think twice before choosing this practice!!