Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wade Butaud MD
Dr. Wade Butaud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spanish Fork, UT, with other offices in Spanish Fork, UT and Longmont, CO (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Butaud is affiliated with Orem Community Hospital and Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wade Butaud has 4 locations
325 W Center St
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
1490 Wildrose Dr
Longmont, CO 80503
Dr. Wade Butaud has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wade Butaud has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Butaud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orem Community Hospital
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
8 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Wade Butaud Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wade Butaud's office for more information.
336 W 100 S Spanish Fork, UT : (801) 798-7301
325 W Center St Spanish Fork, UT 84660
1490 Wildrose Dr Longmont, CO 80503
724 S 1600 W Mapleton, UT : (801) 489-8464
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wade Butaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spanish Fork, UT.