Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wade M Cooper has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Wade M Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wade M Cooper in this video.
Dr. Wade M Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.