Dr. Wade R Cressman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wade R Cressman?

Excellent Physician

Dr Cressman is one of a kind. he is the most knowledgeable, caring, dr my special needs childs has ever had. Dr Cressman is not afraid to be challened or questioned with information a parent brings to his office (like I have many times from internet). He is humble, patient, and LISTENS to parents. And Most of all, my son who is afraid of all medical people, is not with Dr Cressman. This man is the best of the best, and I am very particular so this means a lot for me to say this. Dr Cressman is a blessing to me and my son's life

Great doctor

Dr Cressman is a wonderful doctor. He took time to listen to my concerns about my child and her symptoms. He didn't rush to surgery. She had a history of recurrent strep but suggested we take a watch and wait approach instead of rushing to do a T&A. At our follow up appt, he obtained an xray which showed enlarged adenoids and since she had started snoring and had other symptoms, we went ahead with surgery. She did great after the procedure. I really liked the outpatient surgery center in Odessa. Very professional. ARNP helpful as well. I would recommend this MD. Wait time was a little long but it is a specialty so I wasn't surprised.

Bad Doctor

I often felt like I was in the drive thru at McDonalds. My child saw this doctor for 6 1/2 years and had me believing that I was over reacting to things. Two second opinions later, we no longer see this doctor. My child FINALLY has the hearing aid she needs. Also due to his lack of care she has bone deterioration in her ear bone that could cause MAJOR problems. I am so frustrated. I would NOT recommend this doctor at all.