- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wade M Larson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wade M Larson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wade M Larson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wade M Larson
While completing his training, Dr. Larson served in the Air Force, first as a general medical officer, then as a pediatrician. He was born in Minnesota but raised in California, Massachusetts and New York. He returned to Minnesota with his family in 2003. Dr. Larson sees patients in our Rogers office.