Dr. Wade Mccoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wade Mccoy?

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Always the same professionalism and care

My mother's spinal compression fracture

Posted on December 12th, 2015

My mother had been going to Dr. McCoy for many, many years. She was recently diagnosed with a spinal compression fracture. His office staff initially scheduled her for a Kyphoplasty at Integris Baptist Hospital; however, later rescheduled her to have the procedure at Community Hospital because Baptist was booked out for 2 weeks. They never consulted or coordinated this procedure with her Cardiologist. In fact, at one point, they so rudely said, "we don't need his permission to perform this procedure or to take her off of her heart meds". When the Cardiologist was contacted by the family directly, the Kyphoplasty was immediately cancelled because he wanted to perform a stress test to make sure she was fit for the procedure. When finally given approval to proceed, I informed Dr. McCoy's nurse (Darlene) that the family wanted her to have the procedure done at Baptist instead of Community Hospital. At that point, his office told me, "we don't have the 2 hours to spend on getting her rescheduled at Baptist, and if that's what we wanted, we would need to find another doctor". What doctor does this?!?! Especially to an 86 year old woman that is in tremendous pain and is in need of her doctor's care? He and his office staff are without doubt the most unprofessional, unethical and uncompassionate group I have EVER met. Practically every time we called to ask a question about our mother's healthcare, they acted inconvenienced and were rude; often lying to us or telling us to call someone else because they were too busy.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

The compassion that comes from Dr McCoy and his staff is so comforting and non intimidating. The time he spends talking to his patients is hardly seen anymore and I appreciate that so much. He cares for his patients and you can feel it.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr McCoy is a fantastic personal physician. Has been my doctor for 10 years.

Dr. was wonderful, but his staff is very rude and at times mean

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. McCoy for over 6 years. He is a wonderful Doctor who listens intently and helps in any way he can. He definately has your best interest in mind. However, his staff has always treated me rudely and sometimes even mean. When I call in for a refill on my perscription they treat me like a piece of dirt. I already have plenty of self esteme problems. I don't need anymore. It is hurtful and inconsiderate for two older staff members to be so hateful to a patient!

An excellent physician/very highly recommended

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Posted on September 13th, 2009

Dr. McCoy is an excellent physician. He is a caring, Christian man. He is an excellent diagnostician. I have never been in an office where the nursing staff worked so well together and are so efficient. I wish I could bring other offices to his office, so they could teach them how it is done. They are organized and work hard. BAF, OKC

Posted on June 13th, 2017