Dr. Wade Naziri Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Wade Naziri?

Posted on February 16th, 2015

I love Dr Wade Naziri. He is the best dr I have experienced. Great job. Oh and his staff is amazing! Nothing bad to say about him or his staff. Highly recommend.

weight loss surgery/gastric by-pass

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Sherrie

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Naziri is a wonderful doctor who exhibits wonderful customer service. Not only does he take time with you, he talks where you can understand and relate. His bedside manner is well to be desired. I have referred so many people to him and tell them about the wonderful work he does. It is so hard getting an appt, b/c he is so busy and I understand it's not his fault, everyone LOVES him! He performed my surgery on May 12, 2008 and while I messed up, he never made me feel bad and now that I am on the right track, I go see him just so he can see my progress. Thank-you Dr. Naziri!

3yrs Post Surgery and Still Healthy

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I have recomend Dr.Naziri too everyone who inquires about my weight loss. I weighed 333lbs. I now weigh 155-160. I had my surgery Nov 07. I woke up from my surgery in no pain. I was suprised to see bandaids used for my bandages. My drainage tube came out the next day. I was up take care or myself the next day. I was approved to do a slow walk on my tread mill when I got home. This was the easiest surgery I have every had. It only took him 45mins to perform my surgery.The worst part of the surgery was the gas pains post surgery.I worked for 10 cardiologist at the time of my surgery. They were skeptical of the bariatric surgeons in the area. After they saw how well I was. They actual recomended their patients to Dr. Naziri. I have several close friends to have great results with him and I know of two people who are going through the process now. Every surgery has risk. I would recomend Dr. Naziri to anyone.

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Great physician, very caring who performed my lapband and lap. chole. Would not trust anyone else to have done the job. Very skillful when performing his duties.

Posted on May 19th, 2009

Thanks for being so CARING towards your patients!

Posted on August 9th, 2016