Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wadih Arap
Dr. Wadih Arap, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arap is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wadih Arap has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Arap is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidade De Sao Paulo (Usp)
Graduated in 1982
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Wadih Arap accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUNM Hospital (Univ of NM), 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Wadih Arap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.