Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Wael Abdelghani
Wael Abdelghani is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
I took my 90 year old mother to see Dr. Wael M. Abdelghani and was not only severely disappointed but offended in many ways. She is going blind in one eye and was referred to him for tests. We went in and were met with courteous receptionists. That's where it ended. The nurses and nurse's assistants were rude, every one. They did not knock when they came into the patient rooms, they left the patient doors open because they wanted to breeze out. They spoke to her with disrespect. We had to move from room to room and no one helped her into or out of a chair, although she would fall if she tried to walk on her own. They didn't help her physically in any way, were short when telling her what to do, or even try to ACT like they cared. There was one point when we had to follow to another room for a different test - the assistant told us to follow her and left. By the time I got my mother out of the chair and oriented her, there was no one to be found! Small and large discourtesies continued until I was at the boiling point and ready to report them to the doctor. Once we finally met Dr. Abdelghani, I found that his assistants and nurses were following his discourteous and non-caring example, so there was no point in talking to him. They were just following the leader. It was a difficult time for her as she gets confused and disoriented. Some of the tests hurt her eyes and they didn't bother to give her more numbing solution or put on 'kid gloves.' When the trial was finally over, she said plaintively, 'Can I go home now?' and the 'good' doctor replied sarcastically, "NOOO.... you can go out and PLAY." This is only a side note - the waiting room is crowded with cheap chairs, and folding chairs have been added to the small space. People have to trip over one another (most of them old and half blind) to move around. Magazines are torn and worn. What are these people thinking? I am very sorry it's not possible to give zero out of five stars, or go negative. Simply put, don't even THINK about Dr. Abdelghani. Find a different doctor.
Thank you for bringing these concerns to my attention. I sincerely apologize that we came out as discourteous, that certainly was not our intention. My staff is usually very caring and Dr. Abdelghani makes every effort to help his patients feel more at ease. I will follow up with my team about these concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you feel we can help with any of your mother's eye care needs. H. Tawfik Office Administrator
Wael Abdelghani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1001 Medical Plaza Dr, Spring, TX
Wael Abdelghani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.