3.4

Have you seen Wael M Abdelghani?

very clear explanation of my condition and recommendation for other specialist. enjoyable experience. Richard

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! he is rude and very unethical, caused me unnecessary pain and suffering.

Fantastic office!

The staff at TWRC are absolutely wonderful! All of the ladies are friendly and polite. Dr. Abdelghani is extremely knowledgeable and professional, and he has a wonderful "bedside" manner. I was really panicked when I went in, and even though my issues were serious, he put me completely at ease. I have every confidence in everyone at this office, and I will (and have) recommend them to anyone I know who is in need of a great retinal specialist.

Unhappy

Apparently takes bad notes because he didn’t remember anything he told me from my last appointment. Implied I was a liar, and stated I should have gone to my primary doctor for follow up. HE scheduled the follow-up appointment for me after listing all of the reasons why I should not skip it. Gobsmacked!

I am very pleased to have Dr Abdelghani as my provider. He is considerate ,professional and very pleasant. I would recommend him highly.

Wael M Abdelghani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring, TX.