Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael Barsoum MD
Dr. Wael Barsoum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Village, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barsoum is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Cleveland Clinic Florida and Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael Barsoum has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Wael Barsoum has the following 8 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Wael Barsoum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
YOU CONDONE MY ASSAILANT
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wael Barsoum - Posted on February 8th, 2020
MR. WAEL BARSOUM.....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wael Barsoum - Posted on January 31st, 2020
THE IDEA OR NOTION THAT YOU REMAIN BLIND SIDED BY THIS VERY PHYSICIAN IS TROUBLING AT BEST...GIVEN THAT YOU ARE IN FLORIDA MOST OF THE TIME (AKA., ELDER NATION) IS THE MOST PROBLEMATIC....CERTAIN SHOW UP IN YOUR BOTTOM LINE. HANGING ON. STILL HERE. NOT GOING AWAY. JAMES T. ROSNECK IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM TO DATE.
CERTAIN YOU HAVE HEARD OF MY ASSAILANT/ABUSER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wael Barsoum - Posted on September 19th, 2019
BEHOUVE YOU TO KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM MY ASSAILANT JAMES T. ROSNECK, 5555 TRANSPORTATION BLVD., GARFIELD HTS. OH.10-28-14.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wael Barsoum - Posted on September 2nd, 2019
WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY.....NON-PROFIT?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wael Barsoum - Posted on March 31st, 2019
Dr. Barsoum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Cleveland Clinic Florida
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
CCHS Cleveland Clinic
18 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Wael Barsoum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wael Barsoum's office for more information.
27158 Lake Rd Bay Village, OH : (216) 444-4751
Locations & DirectionsWael K Barsoum MD, 27158 Lake Rd, Bay Village, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wael Barsoum, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Bay Village, OH, in this video.
Dr. Wael Barsoum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bay Village, OH.