Dr. Wael A Jamaleddine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wael A Jamaleddine?

Very caring

Dr. Jamaleddine is the best as is his staff. He has been my doctor for years. He is very caring and If I have been in the hospital his nurse will call and check up on me . Never had any problems .I guess some people just need to complain.

Patient

Very patient, caring, concerned, taking the time with you that you need.

Excellent care.

I have been a patient for over a year and am very satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. J. He is very personable and genuinely concerned about each of this patients. My mother and my sister have been patients of his for years.

Worst doctor.

Because I could not come in a third time since his practitioner didn't feel I needed antibiotics for a sinus infection and calling him back when blood ...

His personality and knowledge put you to ease instantly...

This Doctor needs lots of office visits to bill insurance company. I thought first visit was going to be an annual checkup, but no..it was a "meet and greet" to let me know I need an annual physical. Then I went to have my blood withdrawn for my annual physical...charged my insurance company another office visit for me being there for two minutes. Then a third office visit (which I waited 60 minutes to see Dr) lasted 10 minutes. Doctor listened to my chest, my back, and checked prostate. Did not check my eyes, my ears, my nose, my testicles, reflexes, nothing...just went over my blood results. I said I wanted a mole removed ...guess what...I would need to schedule another office visit. I am looking for another Doctor.

Dr. Jamaleddine has been the most caring and wonderful physician that I've ever had, I will recommend him to everyone!

Great, very caring doctor

My overall experience with Dr. Jamaleddine was very good. He listened intently regarding my conditions, was patient, kind & knowledgable. He is a very caring doctor & I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good general practitioner.

Dr. Wael A Jamaleddine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haines City, FL.