Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wael A Solh
Dr. Wael A Solh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Solh is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison, St Marys Of Michigan Standish Hospital and Caro Community Hospital. Dr. Solh has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wael A Solh has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
This is what Dr. Solh performed on me, colon resection, colostomy takedown, abdominal wall reconstruction and 5 hernia repairs. He is a very "to the point" physician and sometimes a little frosty but under it all he is very caring. He is a very knowledgable and talented surgeon and who would you rather have in control of your health and wellbeing, someone excellent at what he does or someone nice?
Absolute worst experience with a doctor in my life. Refused to look at my MRI+Xrays and didnt care what I had to say about my pains and concerns. He spent 4 minutes in my room with me and then "diagnosed" me with what he thought was right and charged me $125. Thankfully after visiting another doctor who listened to my issues he was able to send me to a chiropractor to begin fixing my issues. Had he just listened to me and looked at the documents he could have helped fix my issues. He's Arrogant!
It is so nice to finally find a doctor that cares about me as a person!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Solh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Wael A Solh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCmu Division of Surgery, 912 S Washington Ave Ste 1, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wael A Solh in this video.
Dr. Wael A Solh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.