Dr. Wael Solh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wael Solh?

exellent surgeon

Posted on October 25th, 2017

This is what Dr. Solh performed on me, colon resection, colostomy takedown, abdominal wall reconstruction and 5 hernia repairs. He is a very "to the point" physician and sometimes a little frosty but under it all he is very caring. He is a very knowledgable and talented surgeon and who would you rather have in control of your health and wellbeing, someone excellent at what he does or someone nice?

Horrible Doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Absolute worst experience with a doctor in my life. Refused to look at my MRI+Xrays and didnt care what I had to say about my pains and concerns. He spent 4 minutes in my room with me and then "diagnosed" me with what he thought was right and charged me $125. Thankfully after visiting another doctor who listened to my issues he was able to send me to a chiropractor to begin fixing my issues. Had he just listened to me and looked at the documents he could have helped fix my issues. He's Arrogant!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Saved my life.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Never showed one once of compassion, as was treated very poorly by him every visit. Dr even went as far as saying I was his worst patient ever. After a year of seeing him, four unsuccessful surgeries later he finally gave up and said he did not know what was wrong with me. Never EVER AGAIN!

Posted on December 14th, 2015

It is so nice to finally find a doctor that cares about me as a person!

Still Waiting

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Referring dr office called for appt for patient w/colon rectal cancer had to call 3 times leaving messages and still never received a return call back to make an appointment for patient -----not impressed with the protocal

Very caring about his patients!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Sohl was very professional but was real and talked to me about my treatment in a way I could understand. He really cared about my problem. My surgery went great and over a year later I am doing awesome! He really cares about his patients. That is a rarity these days.

Excellent Care

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr Solh has been extremely caring and informative with me regarding my colorectal CA visits and his skill as a surgeon is exceptional. I feel very confident and safe with his diagnoses and work. I would highly recommend him to family ad friends in need of his services.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Sohl is the kindest, caring surgeon I have ever had! And unfortunately I have been "under the knife " more times than the average person. He literally saved my life. I won't ever let another surgeon near me, I trust him so much.

Life saver

Posted on February 9th, 2015

He really saved my Life!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I was disgnosed by a VA colonoscopy with colon cancer. Dr. Solh called me personally and skiped his lunch hour to spend an hour with my wife and I explaining the surgery. He ordered a blood test yet that afternoon and a SaturdayCT scan for the next day. He gave up his Saturday morning of labor day and operated on me at 8am. I came home cancer free yesterday. He saw me everyday following surgery encouraging me and tending to my pain. Mt luckiest day was getting his tremendous services.I knew it would be a painful reconstruction---This guy is the best. "Text Book".

True Professional

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Solh is a true professional. I had confidence in his abilities right from the start and knew surgery will be done right. He expects the best from others and himself. Thanks Dr. Solh for getting me back on the road of eating and enjoying life to the fullest.