Dr. Wael Z Tamim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wael Z Tamim?

Amazing!

A true amazing doctor with a very personal approach. He sucesfully performed surgery on my father and I can't thank him enough. God bless you doctor!

Excellent surgeon, kind, very compassionate and attentive. Everyone asks who my surgeon was and when I tell them, they always say he is the best.

Dr Wael Tamim is a 5 Star Plus "Doctor."

Dr Tamim and his nurse Joanne are the perfect team! As soon as you walk into his office, you are treated as family. This was my first visit and Joanne made certain Everything was taken care of and she did this with a Very Caring Manner. Dr Tamim has a Special Way of listening truly listening and answering my many questions...all with a calmness and caring heart. I feel as if I had known him for years and that I Trust him with my life. My wife and I are giving a Big "Thank You" that he is going to perform my heart surgery. Trust and Caring are Two Gifts that can not be trained.