Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Waheed S Ibrahimi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor is a true healer and a lifesaver. After my mother's stroke at the age of 76, many doctors dismissed her and only wanted to give her the minimum treatment. But Dr. Ibrahimi not only solved her medical issues, he healed the hurt that those doctors caused. He was kind and truly concerned about not just her medical problems, but the emotional and mental stresses and pains that made the matters worse. My mother who is a very religious woman tells me over and over again how she was blessed to meet this doctor, and I must agree.
Dr. Ibrahimi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Waheed S Ibrahimi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Waheed S Ibrahimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.