Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wajdi Dbouk
Dr. Wajdi Dbouk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dbouk is affiliated with AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, AnMed Health Medical Center and Anmed Health Wellspring. He speaks English.
Dr. Wajdi Dbouk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wajdi Dbouk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
"MONEY HUNGRY" I wouldn't even let him treat my dying dog. The average wait time is 2 hours EVERY VISIT. I was a patient for over 2 them years and this doctor did more damage than good. The medication he wants you to buy from him belongs in the trash. I think his wife and staff are the people who diagnose and treat his patients. As far as the billing, of course, it was filed wrong and they refused to file the claim correctly and then wants you to "pay for their mistake". When I try to explain how to file insurance correctly, I was told it was my responsibility and I had to pay my balance or I would be turned over to collections. My responsibility is to give you my insurance card and NOT do your job for you. This office really needs to be reviewed and more schooling,
Dr. Dbouk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
AnMed Health Medical Center
Anmed Health Wellspring
AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital
29 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions605 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC
Dr. Wajdi Dbouk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.