Dr. Wajeed Khan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Wajeed Khan?

Dr Kahn never seems rushed and answers any questions

VERY BAD

VERY RUDE! He has HORRIBLE bedside manners. All he cares about is money and not people's health.

Dr. Khan is a good doctor His office staff...

Doctor Khan is good, however his office staff is rude. Not sometimes but always. You call for appointment or change an appointment and are asked to call back because they are just having lunch at 1:30 in the afternoon please call back after 3:00. I have dealt with this rude staff for many years and today I hve had enough. I am surprised he has any patients. They need to be taught how to deal with patients. When you call the doctor office you usually are not feeling well, and to then deal with these rude women is not right.

Please Read!!

Let me start by saying Dr. Khan is a very friendly man and has quite a great personality. However, in terms of medicine, I think he is mediocre. Source: I am in the medical field. People know people. I went to see him for a cardiovascular related issue, gave me the wrong treatment and categorized it as asthma-related, and I had to be sent hospitalized to treat my over-active heart rate as a result of the treatment meds I was given. The doctor at the hospital (not Khan) told me that the treatment meds Khan gave me were KNOWN to conflict with my cardio meds that he had prescribed previously...how can you slip like that? Now... that was scary and my case was lucky. A misdiagnosis is an honest mistake but it was scary! And doctors should know when medicines conflict with each other! That is a matter of ethics.... Experience I had: Not good for me.

Dr. Kahn is great!

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Khan. He's not afraid to be honest with you about your health and he shows genuine concern about how you're doing. I recommend him to all of my family and friends.The office staff is not the greatest, but Dr. Khan is awesome!

I do not like his manners/no communication skills, in otherwords I really do not give _____ what you want to say.

Absolutely a great doctor

kind, and excellent bed side manners.i would higly recommend him.