Dr. Wajid A Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wajid A Khan?

Don't go!

Made my son cry- never wants to return. Belittles patients.

Elementary School Teacher/Mother of Autistic ADHD child

Horrible experiences! Initial instructions for ongoing medication procedures and visits were not given. Staff is very unprofessional. No courtesy calls were ever given and they had the gull to claim that they do. Office staff never returned my calls. Waiting room is stuffy, crowed and not clean. Dr. Khan gave very little guidance. Second visit he said about 4 words to us and just wrote us off with a prescription. I have never experienced such lack of medical support.

By far Dr Wajid Khan has been the best psychiatrist and physician that I have had. He had developed a rapport with me and maintained it which was vital, I felt as though he listened and spent sufficient time with with me during my appointments and wasn't just writing prescriptions like many psychiatrist . He has been great at managing my medications well, staying current on new meds and careful with what medications he prescribed me. I highly recommend Dr Khan.

Dr. Wajid A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.