Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wajid A Mirza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Mirza was my attending physician when I was admitted to Clear Lkae Regional Heart and Vascular Hospital. He was extreemly efficiant in ensuring all the tests were performed very quickly and my in patient stay was not one minute more than required. This is a new experience. Over the years I have had many family members in the hospital and there was quite a bit of delay and sitting aorund just to see a physician and to get the tests and treament going. Hands down this was the most efficient approach to care I have ever experienced. I am requesting him as a regular treating physician. No one likes to sit in a hospital longer than absolutely required, and I appreciated getting everything addressed quickly. I still have follow up and test reviews pending as I just released this weekend, so I cannot ratethe follow up experience.
17 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Wajid A Mirza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClear Lake Regional Medical Center, 500 W Medical Center Blvd, Webster, TX
Dr. Wajid A Mirza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.