Dr. Wakitha Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wakitha Griffin?

Dr Wakitha Griffin/My Dermatologist

Posted on September 15th, 2017

My experiences have been excellent and with better than expected results. I will continue to use her services and highly recommend others. She is 5 minutes from my job. I practically walk in, get my services, enjoy my visit and head back to work. Simple!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Doctor Griffin is so professional and very understanding, she is helpful and very encouraging.

AVOID "Dr. Wakitha Griffiths" at all costs!!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

WORST doctor ever!!! This woman, Dr. Wakitha Griffiths, is a money-hungry, rude, heinous doctor with ZERO bedside manner. Her diagnosis was wrong, and cost me hundreds of dollars seeking out additional care to get it right, and get correct treatment. AVOID HER at all costs!!!! There are so any other good, qualified Derms in the area.

Patient

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I went to Dr. Griffin because I had a reaction to some hair dye. She gave me a wash for three weeks - my scalp continue to run the entire month. After three and one-half weeks she gave me a heavy dose of pedinisone. I did not work and my blood sugar shot up. I now have PAD and walk with a limp. My foot became sore for 10 months. When I showed her what happened to my foot - she stated she did not know what had happened and I need to check with another doctor - dah. She never responded to my calls. I did go to another dermotologist and he gave me a creme which cleared my scalp in two days. It has been ten month and I am still limping because of the PAD and that medicine.

Not the best. Not the worst

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I found her via an ad in the Creative Loafing paper. After checking reviews, most people said one issue per visit/per copay, but I decided to give her a try because her ratings were good. The office is nice, and so are the staff members! However, I sense that she is not the best person to work under because she seems somewhat condescending to the nurses and nurse's assistants. Downside: I had her examine a secondary skin issue, and after looking with her light thingy, she literally said "I don't know what THAT is." No biopsy, no nothing! Ma'am, you're a DERMA-FREAKING-TOLOGIST its kinda the reason I came to you. Smh. The reviews were right, ONE issue per visit. Downside: parking is not validated, so add about $5 to whatever your copay is. Factor in gas, and it can be a costly visit for one issue per copay. Downside: she is VERY bust, so the visit seems rushed. Straight to the point, no non-sense approach. Plus side: the chief complaint was addressed and her recommendations/RX worked well. Plus side: she is very classy and nice to the patient. Plus side: refills are easy to request

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Fabulous Doctor! Gorgeous Office! Excellent Service!

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I had never been to a dermatology office. Dr. Griffin was certainly a delight. She was attentive to all skin care needs. I had a couple general concerns about my eczema, dry skin, and skin irritation. She explained to me that most of my issues were genetic and that the best thing I could do was manage all of these issues. I had been to other physicians that told me a cream would cure all my issues. Dr. Griffin took the time to explain to me that my natural oil supply was too low and it was the root of all my problems. I wish I had gone to see her first. She provided a different approach to my problems. I can not thank her enough!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I have had the worst hand eczema for the past ten years. I have had dozens of steriod creams and ointments that have not worked. These creams were prescribed by my primary doctor. After an uphill battle, I was finally sent to Dr. Griffin's office. Within 4 days of her treatment, my hand eczema was almost completely gone. I was given a treatment called intralesional cortisone injections. Bascially, the doctor told me that the cream I had been using were good treatments. However, they did not penetrate my skin effectively. The injections was a way to physically get the medication in my skin. This is way I will always go to a skin expert, not my primary doctor for any other skin problem. I spent 10 years with terrible looking hands and now, they are nearly clear. I only wish that I had seen this skin specialist a decade earlier. She is brilliant."

The best:

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I got a terrible large pimple 3 days before my wedding. I urgently went to Dr. Griffin's office for treatment. I received a cortisone shot and I was PERFECT by my wedding day. Words can not express how grateful I am to have found this doctor...the BEST.

Recommended

Posted on August 18th, 2012

So far I am a fan of Dr. Griffin. In the past, I have seen a couple dermatologists for scalp dandruff, but Dr. Griffin has treated me most effectively. She also took the time to explain to methe reason why I had the scalp issue.

She is the Best!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

The office staff are great and very caring. Dr. Griffin is the best. She is always ready with a solution to any problems that I may have. I have been seeing her for the last 6 years and would never consider going to another doctor. She is by far the best!

Cute Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Cute Doctor! Friendly Staff. Good Service!