Dr. Walcharee C Mahamitra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walcharee C Mahamitra?

I went to Dr Mahamitra when my insurance changed, and I was anxious as I had been with my previous doctor for 15 years. I should not have worried. She is friendly and professional and takes her time to listen and ask questions. She refers you to specialists and follows up with phone calls. I would highly, highly recommend her. We are so happy we found her.

Pretty Good

Her bedisde manner was great, made me feel at ease. I would defintely go back and recommend her to friends with HMO insurance.

Dr. Mahamitra has a great bedside manner. She is always very friendly and takes her time during my appointments. She listens and answers all my questions. I would never guess that she had any other patients to attend to. She makes an otherwise uncomfortable experience very comfortable.