Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Shoman
Dr. Adam Shoman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with other offices in Hackensack, NJ and Hoboken, NJ . His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shoman is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and Holy Name Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Shoman has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 82
I must say that I am utterly impressed with Dr. shoman. He is caring , knowledgeable, attentive, takes the time to listen and provides informative management plans with my concerns in mind. I came to him four months ago because I was trying to get pregnant for three years. He diagnosed me and made me a plan to help me. I visited him last week and I found that I am pregnant!!!! Millions thanks to you DR.Shoman !!
Dr. Shoman is an exceptional doctor who never rushes you like most doctors do. He and his staff are thorough and made sure I was feeling confident and comfortable through my prenatal visits . Dr Shoman is amazing . If you are getting referred to him , know that you are in good hands. If I was ever in another high risk pregnancy situation, I would rest easy if I was under his care.thank you so much Dr. Shoman .
Excellent doctor and staff! Very experienced, knowledgeable, talented, and honest. I wish I knew him years ago . But I am still very luck to have him delivering my first twins !!!!. Love love DrShoman !!. I would highly recommend his office and his staff if you want to have a great safe delivery and also a one of a kind prenatal care .. thanks Dr. Shoman
Dr. Shoman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hackensack University Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Holy Name Hospital
Clara Maass Medical Center
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Adam Shoman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam Shoman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.