Dr. Adam Shoman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Adam Shoman?

SIMPLY THE BEST OBGYN !!!!

Super kind, makes you feel very comfortable, he is also very good at his job and it shows ! very knowledgeable.He is the OBGYN in NJ ! He is my doctor and I also work with him at the hospital. Very kind and caring Highly recommend!

I must say that I am utterly impressed with Dr. shoman. He is caring , knowledgeable, attentive, takes the time to listen and provides informative management plans with my concerns in mind. I came to him four months ago because I was trying to get pregnant for three years. He diagnosed me and made me a plan to help me. I visited him last week and I found that I am pregnant!!!! Millions thanks to you DR.Shoman !!

most incredible doctor

Very helpful , expert , and relaxing doctor , I loved his way in dealing with me and his patients, strongly recommended and wish all the doctors will be as nice as DR. SHOMAN !!!!

An exceptional Doctor

Dr. Shoman is an exceptional doctor who never rushes you like most doctors do. He and his staff are thorough and made sure I was feeling confident and comfortable through my prenatal visits . Dr Shoman is amazing . If you are getting referred to him , know that you are in good hands. If I was ever in another high risk pregnancy situation, I would rest easy if I was under his care.thank you so much Dr. Shoman .

Millions Thanks Dr. Shoman

Excellent doctor and staff! Very experienced, knowledgeable, talented, and honest. I wish I knew him years ago . But I am still very luck to have him delivering my first twins !!!!. Love love DrShoman !!. I would highly recommend his office and his staff if you want to have a great safe delivery and also a one of a kind prenatal care .. thanks Dr. Shoman

BEST OBGYN IN NJ

DR. Shoman is amazing ! he made me feel very comfortable though out my entire pregnancy . he is clear and thorough in all his explanation . he is very friendly , efficient and has great bedside manner . After each prenatal visit , he would take his time to answer all my questions and also explained to me everything that would be happening step by step . I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best OBGYN care and I will absolutely be his patient forever .

Best doctor in the universe

Dr. Shoman is the best doctor I could have asked for. Lucky, he was my first ob and it was my first pregnancy so I always had a ton of questions, even if my concerns seemed ridiculous to me he was always took the time to ease them. He was so compassionate and patient, and easy to talk to. You can tell he GENUINELY cares about his patients, and doesn't make you feel like just another case. I am very lucky to have him as my obstetrician who took care of me and my little angel . I look forward to seeing Dr Shoman again at my 6 week postpartum check up.

Dr. Shoman delivered my first child earlier this year. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has a great bedside manner. He was very calm and reasurring when I went into labor prematurely. His office and nursing staff are also lovely. I am recommending him to my friends.

An amazing doctor

Dr. Shoman delivered my son last year and it was a great experience. When I found my self pregnant again , with out thinking I called his office and made an appointment to confirm pregnancy. The staff are amazing and very friendly . My first prenatal visit was as great as always Dr Shoman answered all my questions and was very patient with me . He made me feel it is my first pregnancy. The staff are great too and very potite and helpful. I know that I am in good hands with Dr Shoman and this pregnancy will go smooth and trouble free and I will have a wonderful delivery as I had before with Dr Shoman . I recommend dr Shoman to every women .

I used to visit Hoboken office. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions. He responds to queries when not in office too.The staff is very friendly and the wait times are very less.

Dr. SHOMAN is the best OBGYN .

Dr. Shoman is one of the most approachable, caring doctors I have ever met. He never makes you feel as though you are wasting his time, regardless of how many questions you have. He has wonderful bedside manners and has an absolutely fantastic sense of humour. He is very professional, knowledgeable and kind. He remembers pertinent information on his patients and makes a point of being on time for his appointments. My husband and I are so lucky to have had him as a doctor for my first pregnancy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SHOMAN....

The BEST ...

He is always very caring. He delivered my daughter four years ago and I see him yearly for my health check ups. He has such an amazing bed side manner. He makes me feel very comfortable and I would recommend him in a heart beat! Just wonderful. The practice is a clean, comforting, professional, warm environment. Staff are all lovely. We have the utmost trust in Dr.Shoman and all of the staff at his offices. Highly recommend!!