Dr. Waleed Lutfiyya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waleed Lutfiyya?

Cancer surgery

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

Dr Lutfiyya was an excellent doctor/surgeon in every way. He was professional, meticulous and compassionate. I could not imagine a better doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Great doctor, I would recommend Dr. Lutfiyya to anyone requiring his specialty!!

Highly recommended!

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. Lutfiyya is a credit to his profession. He is a skilled surgeon, yes, but more than that, he is incredibly thorough, making sure that, as a team, we could make informed decisions about my healthcare. His bedside manner is friendly, kind, and jovial. I felt that I asked so many questions that I must have thrown his schedule off, but he always made me feel welcomed and never rushed. After my surgery, he came to see me every working day while in the hospital, and made sure I was well taken care of. His presence was a tremendous comfort to me while facing a long recovery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Lutfiyya.

Dr. Lutiffya is our hero

Posted on January 29th, 2013

My wife and I have nothing but praise and respect for Dr. Lutiffya. Over 5 years ago he took this middle aged couple that were terrified, made them believe in him and the cure - and succeeded. Never, never has he rushed us through an appointment. He knows me medically, but he also took the time to know us as people. We always try to get to be one of his last patients of the day so we don't throw his schedule off too much. No matter what time the appointment is, he takes time to answer questions and spends quality time with us. I am mow on a yearly check up with him - we will miss seeing him. Both my wife and I have come to think of Dr. Lutiffya as a personal friend. HE IS THE BEST! Kaiser is lucky to have him. We were very lucky that I was assigned to his care.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I have visited Dr. Lutfiyya three times over three years, initially for anal abscess, then for an anal fistulotomy surgery. Dr. Lutfiyya is simply the best physician I have ever met. He is so nice, very personable, and totally put me at ease when educating me about my surgical needs. I was really freaked about the surgery but it went perfect. In fact, I had no pain and didn't even take one pain pill. I have absolutely no reservations about him or his skill; he is truly exceptional. He takes all the time necessary to answer my questions and I have never felt rushed thru an appointment. If you are a Kaiser member, and require colorectal exam or surgery, I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2011

I have had Dr. Lutfiyya for about two months. He has been very caring while being honest about my prognosis and treatment. He demonstrates a good ethic through his care, always seems to have time, and is a team player. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Lutfiyya is absolutely wonderful. By reputation, he is an excellent surgeon. He is caring, concerned and considerate. In spite of his extremely busy schedule, I always felt I was his only patient.

Posted on August 7th, 2017