Dr. Waleed Nazmy Is this you?

my life savor

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

this doctor truely saved my life! I only had 1 choice of neurologists when I was hurt at work, but I knew I was safe, I would be in the hands of what I already believed was a blessing from God. I miss him, he has moved away and I feel weaker just in his absebce. Those who drove him to leave should start to practice the speech to St. Peter now-good luck, I am not sure this is forgivable, you took my entire saftey, my sence of life, ability to keep going, and one of the few true DOCTORS left in existance.

Greatest Doctor Ever!

Posted on October 21st, 2008

Dr. Nazmy is the best ever!Dr. Nazmy has helped eliminate migraines that no other specialist could do in over 33 years!Dr. Nazmy is a genius!Thank you for you care over the years Dr. Nazmy!

Posted on March 24th, 2015