Dr. Wali Azizi Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wali Azizi?

Excellent Provider

I was recently hospitalized for an unexpected severe illness. I appreciated Dr. Azizi's care and attention in making an otherwise difficult situation manageable.

NO BEDSIDE MANNER

The worst doctor I've encountered.

Was admitted to inova fairfax after 2 episodes of blackouts due to a severe disc herniation impacting the sciatic nerve. I was transferred from the ER to the ward and received a nerve block shot the next day. I was still unable to stand nor walk but the doctor called my room and tells me 1) first off i should have been an outpatient 2) States that my insurance will deny my claims 3) when I give him details of what the orthopedic surgeon and PT reported on my case (to stay back at the ward) he says its not possible and a nursing home is best suited for me.And guess what, he's the doctor on call and when I ask him why not have a face to face discussion, he says its a Friday night. what do you expect ? :)It's a shame to have such so called Doctors who don't even read up case profiles before they interact. Inova is a world class hospital they better retain their class!

Dr. Wali Azizi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.