Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude
Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Patient is bathed in his warmth!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude - Posted on May 25th, 2017
This doctor shows a generosity of spirit, kindness & empathy mixed with humor and an incredible ability as a surgeon. He also exempilfys the loving “male energy” that so needs to be in the world & works so beautifully with women. He gives freely & joyfully creating a sense of hopefulness replacing the fear a cancer can bring. My entire experience was one of nurturing & caring from him and the clinic nurses—I never wanted it to end; it did but I get to keep the blessings! This illness became a means of healing more than breast cancer, but a healing for a life which was pretty berift of nurturing and concern for me. pm
Cancer wasn't so scary with him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018, 2017, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVEIN CENTRAL, 1760 Nicholasville Rd Ste 202, Lexington, KY
Dr. Walid A Abou-Jaoude is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.